Help Plants Hydroponic Nutrients

For plants to grow properly it is essential to feed them with right nutrients. There are a wide variety of hydroponic gardening supplies available.
'Help Plants Grow Strong with Hydroponic Nutrients' (http://tinyurl.com/dyg4t47 )
--
allen73

Garden noun 1 a piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables. ( gardens) ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation : botanical gardens.
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
On 04/04/2012 17:48, Billy wrote:

(link cut)

Best not to help the spammers by repeating their links.
--

Jeff

Particularly when you don't know where the link may lead you. The missing link above was a "tinyURL" giving no idea as to where it linked. In my informative years, I tried a few of these which locked onto my computer, and I could only leave the site by turning off my computer. Never click on an tinyURL from an anonymous source. Only use them when you trust the person who gave it to you.
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
Billy wrote: ...

English(UK) "garden" used same as English(USA) "lawn". English(USA) "garden" is often minor subset of English(USA) "lawn". English(USA) "lawn" often contains other things like "flowerbeds", "trees", "shrubberies". rarely do they contain things called "hedges".
next clarification would be the discussion of English(UK) usage of "compost" vs English(USA). ;)
songbird

Point being, "bird", is that the question references hydroponics, which while growing plants, isn't gardening. I guess Gunny isn't around, or he would have jumped on this.
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:31:08 PM UTC-7, Billy wrote:
Seem a bit like your that asshole that just doesn't quite get the humor in your ragging on something that doesn't quite fit into your suburban hippie fantasy life by using 10 OT lines of fringe political BS. This is not the first time that you pretend you have some sort of special sophist dispensation for your pathetic actions. You and Rush are cut from the same type cloth, walter? No substance, just hot air.
Now we come to the "Priceless" part of this pedantic little game you play:
On April 5, lil walter billy opines: . cooling of the mulch, I cover the beds with clear plastic, that is used by painters to cover floors (available in hardware stores everywhere). Cover the edges and your soil will be heated. This works best with drip irrigation under the plastic. Which is initially a pain in the wazoo, but will make watering for at least the next 5 years very easy, and less time consuming.
walter billy. ya oft talk a load of BS but you hypocritically DO NOT paint a contrast of hydroponics not being gardening with this suburban hillbilly vision of your garden. You use dirt, I don't, you waste water, I don't... No, your just a pedantic old walter mitty whose only tool is cherry picking a quick Google search, mostly from a bunch of NeoEco book writers or regurgitating old myths that need serious fact checking. You're what is known as "all hat and no cattle".
So, If you want to keep playing this BS game asshole, I push back pretty hard and it will get worse. Your going to need to actually use that KF for real next time instead of your continued lying about it.
It isnt what people dont know that hurts them. Its what they do know that just aint so. Will Rogers