HELP needed with Plant ID (0/7)

Please help me identify the plants in the attached photo's. I planted an area last fall aprox 40' x 200' with wildflower and wild grass seed. I believe I planted much of it too deep, and the Bluestem grass never did come up. This spring It looked like I had a lot of purple coneflower and blackeyed susan seedlings coming up...... Then the white sweet clover showed up. I still had a good understory of plants and gave up on pulling the sweet clover when it was between waist and chest high. Believe it or not, there was still plants down bellow. Then I hit some of the high clover with roundup, thinking it wouldn't make the understory. ..... Well, when the high clover turned brown their wasn't much alive down bellow either. maybe just had enough of insufficient light to keep going.
anyway. I have taken some pictures in areas where I pulled the clover or mowed over it. I need help identifying the plants in the pictures, especially the ones with the jagged edge leaves,
If they are weeds, I guess I will have to hit the whole thing with roundup and replant this fall or next spring. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this. I also have interspersed the area with iris, daisies, cornflowers, etc. I can't stand the thick, high clover...
Please help.
Thank you.
[...]
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:12:35 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@cpinternet.com wrote:

It would appear that your ISP does not permit photos to be posted to non-binary groups.
Try posting to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
[...]
Please help me identify the plants in an area I planted wildflower seed last fall.. I planted an area last fall aprox 40' x 200' with wildflower and wild grass seed. I believe I planted much of it too deep, and the Bluestem grass never did come up. This spring It looked like I had a lot of purple coneflower and blackeyed susan seedlings coming up...... Then the white sweet clover showed up. I still had a good understory of plants and gave up on pulling the sweet clover when it was between waist and chest high. Believe it or not, there was still plants down bellow. Then I hit some of the high clover with roundup, thinking it wouldn't make the understory. ..... Well, when the high clover turned brown their wasn't much alive down bellow either. maybe just had enough of insufficient light to keep going.
anyway. I have taken some pictures in areas where I pulled the clover or mowed over it. I need help identifying the plants in the pictures, especially the ones with the jagged edge leaves, This group wouldn't let me attach photo's. The leaves are aprox the same size of purple cone flower leaves some are same general shape, others are rounder. All have a jagged edge. The plant or seedling is same structure as a coneflower. They did not flower. (I understand that many perennials take 2 yrs to flower, but don't know if these are weeds or flowers.
I went to the library and looked online but could not find a picture database of flower seedlings and young plants to compare with ( at least not by shape)
If they are weeds, I guess I will have to hit the whole thing with roundup and replant this fall or next spring. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this. I also have interspersed the area with iris, daisies, cornflowers, etc. I can't stand the thick, high clover...
Please help.
Thank you.
snipped-for-privacy@cpinternet.com wrote:

Post the pix in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

USDA Zone 8
I did just that Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't realise the 6 pictures were so large, it devided teh post into 14 parts. I an new to digital camera's and didn't look at image size.
Sorry for all those who check it out and offer plant advice.

snipped-for-privacy@cpinternet.com wrote:

Resize and repost.

USDA Zone 8