Help needed to identify my flowering house plant

Hello there,
I am new to gardening. I have this house plant which flowered beautifully in February. Can anyone please give me teh common name?
Many thanks, Taruna
--
taruna

taruna wrote:

Not without more information. Did you by chance try to post a picture? If so it will not appear here, you need to post to a binaries group or a web site that will display pictures for you.
David

That looks like a Usenettrollicus Idioticus Vulgaris .