Help me identify common house plant

I need the name (common or scientific) for a house plant I own. I lost the little label and now I'm lost in the welter of information available on the internet.
The plant is a vine - sold with one of those little trellis doohickeys - it has beautiful and plentiful yellow trumpet shaped blossoms (the hummingbirds really enjoyed them this summer!) I do remember that the salesperson told me that the plant is mildly poisonous, causing diahrrea if ingested, and that it will not survive a frost. I know that's not much in the way of clues; please help.
In article

Could be one of the Alamanda species. Lots of pictures available on Google images.