HELP - looking for a flowering crabapple Columnar Siberian

Hi All,
I live in Portland OR, US and for the last month I've been calling around the local nurseries here looking for a crabapple, Columnar Siberian Crabapple, Malus baccata 'Columnaris'. None of them has been the lest interested in helping me, all of them want only to sell their own stock. What really grates is that this tree is one of the only 3 crabpple trees listed as acceptable by City of Portland for planting along the street. (ie: street tree) You would think the local nurseries would have it.
Anyway, the only online source I have found is http://www.coldstreamfarm.net which has the Siberian Crab but it doesen't say "Columnar" so I don't know if it's correct.
I have found it in a Canadian nursery, but I would have to get paperwork from Dept. of Ag to import it, plus arrainge shipping through customs.
If anyone could provide any pointers I would be very grateful.
Thanks, Ted

Perhaps of use.
Bill
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3cn9fw
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

I live in Portland OR, US. United States. Everything that came up on that URL was Canadian.
Ted
Did you try Al's in Woodburn, or 13th St in Salem?

I just called both places and neither have them.
Has anyone actually seen one of these trees in a nursery they would recommend?
Ted