Help identifying this plant

I thought I had a 'volunteer' sweet corn in my garden. However, instead of the usual tassel top in corn, this plant had a strange tear drop cluster of possibly seeds. The plant is now about three feet high. I could not find anything like it in my reference books. Sorry, but I do not have a digital camera to capture an image for the web.

Any ideas?

Sherwin Dubren

Reply to
Sherwin Dubren