Help identifying apple tr

FamilyNet International Newsgate
7H>I just moved into a house with a couple of apple trees in the yard. The 7H>apples are light greenn, approximately golf ball size, and incredibly sour. 7H>Too sour to eat off of the tree.
7H>Location is Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
7H>Any idea what kind of apples these are?
I would hazard the guess these may be "crab" apples;
which make excellnent jellies and as added flavor to
pies and turnovers. Bring some to church and or the
seniors center in you town and see if some of the more
mature ladies cab be more precise in recognition,
Stay young, OldAck
SLMR 2.1a A Jehovah Witness becomes Unitarian & goes convassingd

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail