Help identifying apple tr

FamilyNet International Newsgate

7H>I just moved into a house with a couple of apple trees in the yard. The 7H>apples are light greenn, approximately golf ball size, and incredibly sour. 7H>Too sour to eat off of the tree.

7H>Location is Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

7H>Any idea what kind of apples these are?

I would hazard the guess these may be "crab" apples;

which make excellnent jellies and as added flavor to

pies and turnovers. Bring some to church and or the

seniors center in you town and see if some of the more

mature ladies cab be more precise in recognition,

Stay young, OldAck

Reply to
THURSTON ACKERMAN