help identify mint

Can anyone help identify this mint? It grows 4 to 5 feet high, the largest leaves are 3 inches long, the stems and leaves are a little hairy. It has a good taste for making mint tea, and best of all, doesn't spread aggressively like other mints that I have. This mint was here when I moved in, and I suspect it's been here a long time and it's still a small patch:
http://www.joekaz.net/photos/whatsthis/mint/html/index_0.html
--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net /