Help, Goffers!

I have a very large lawn area that wraps all the way around my house. I love having a large yard, but the goffers have made it so difficult for me to maintain it. I have goffer holes popping up every where. I have tried putting juicy fruit gum in the goffer holes, I tried putting a hose in the hole and drawning them out. Nothing is working. They keep comming back. Has anyone ever used the goffer stakes, that are supposed to send some sort of vibration through the ground that the goffes don't like? Well I guess I will give that a try. If you have any ideas or knowledge please share.
snipped-for-privacy@tbousa.com (Jess) wrote:

You mispelled golfers.
Just keep plugging up their holes, & make loud noises when they're ready to swing their clubs. They'll soon enough become frustrated & go to a golf course.
-paghat the ratgirl