Help........

will inform ya if & when it comes down to something like that.....

Reply to
rachael simpson

They'll write you out of their wills, and you'll never get their collection of tupperware lids, warped from too many rides on the top rack of the dishwasher.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

lol like i really care about being in someone's will....although, i won't fuss, if i am... i'm not in it for that or the money or others possessions. there's too much to life to worry about that kind of thing.

Reply to
rachael simpson

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

Stitches? What stitches? What did I Miss - or what didn't you? :o)

Reply to
Ann

Full length or short story - Downstairs toilet backed up (again - some one is using too much paper) and that was in the beginning stages of making summer squash saute. Burned the first round of butter and garlic

Rather than waiting until the unclogging was complete, I grabbed the FROZEN butter and THWACK - nine stitches later.... C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

James Ramseur and Barry Allen committed serious crimes since the original incident. Soon after being released from the hospital for the treatment of his gunshot wound, James Ramseur committed another crime with an associate: he was later convicted of raping, sodomizing, beating and robbing a pregnant nineteen year old woman on a building rooftop in the Bronx, and in 1986 was sentenced to 8 1/3 to 25 years in prison. Barry Allen committed two muggings after the shooting.

Reply to
Steve

near the town I grew up in and was living in at the time.

Still live in the general area.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

"...deserved a medal for what they did and to be strung up for the way they did it."

Reply to
Steve

Billy Rose expounded:

Why, Billy, my admiration for you just rose a bit!

Reply to
Ann

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

Ouch! Oh dear - heal well!

Reply to
Ann

You confused too? Frozen butter? (which is weird in itself), clogged toilet and burning saute stuff??? ....... and then THWACK???

Reply to
cat daddy

Billy Rose expounded:

The knife must have slipped - if you expect the butter to slice like soft butter does but instead it's hard as a brick (with that bit of slickness as the surface melts) then *thwack*!

Or something like that

Reply to
Ann

'cause I just grabbed the stick and attempted to slice over the pan and I had kids complaining about the toilet and I was just plain too stressed to be handling sharp implements....

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Interesting. They made one big mistake, though: They didn't deal with his kids. Were his kids considered "normal"?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Actually, the kids were ok, as I remember, but I have no idea what became of them. He had a brother, that according to people that knew him, was a decent sort.

Hell of a deal for a lot of years, and after all these years, no one has ever spoken about who actually did the deed. Pretty amazing for a small town to collectively remain silent forever.

I am surprised that it hadn't happened years before.

Some other bad stuff that has happened there:

of trauma for a little rural town.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

hey,

did you get my second email yesterday? my emails to you kept getting kicked back....so not sure if you got it the last time.

rae

Reply to
rachael simpson

This is, or may be, a case for the Pacific Legal Foundation. Contact them at the Sacramento, CA office.

Reply to
Steve

I'll go check filters - yup, it is there! will try and type you a note later.

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak