Help

Can anyone let me know what these are on my lawn and if they harm the grass?

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Mrooms.jpeg | |Download:
AlansMarshTits

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

Psilocybin? No there is little worry unless you ingesting them.

Gunner

They are some kind of fungus, a mushroom or toadstool if you like. Such consume dead organic matter in the soil and don't eat the grass. Leave them alone as some are toxic. If you get them a lot your lawn may be too wet or otherwise more suited to fungi. If you only get a few now and then there is no big problem.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I tend to be quite rough with the young ones, you have to careful with the sensitive areas but I start off by going at them with a fresh blade.

Reply to
banjulips