Hello gardening world

Hello out there, my friend has started a gardening project (www.rixa.com) where he is looking for volunteers. Just send me a mail. What do yout think?
Alex
In article

I think: dull to the max. Can't imagine why anyone would visit the site twice.
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com

i think you should stop spamming. lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

Hi Lee, I did not intend to spam... Just some honest opinions. Thank you.
In article

If it isn't spam, then why can't you lay it out here? Someone might think that you were trying to generate hits on your web site in order to charge for advertising. If you can't layout your project here, I'll presume that it is spam.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars