Helen Foss

For her friends on this NG, may I share this notice:

HB

In a week it will have been a year since the passing of Helen Foss. We hav e found that (and you may know this from personal experience) one of the mo st difficult times for a family after a death is the first anniversary of t he loss of their loved one.

Commonly, when we lose someone dear to us, we seek ways to feel close to th at person or for ways to honor their memory. You can do much to help them f eel closer to their loved one at this difficult time.

Simply click on the link below to send a "Thinking of You" message to the f amily. Perhaps you can also take a few minutes to share a special memory of Helen Foss on the Book of Memories? tribute site. Both of these gestures cost nothing, and will mean so much to the family.

Thank you for the love you share with others, and your caring ways.

Irvine Funeral Home and Chapel.

Reply to
Higgs Boson