Helen Foss

Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.
Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.
HB

http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/592128/Foss-Helen.php
On Monday, May 20, 2013 1:25:54 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving. Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)
I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. If you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?
TIA

Sorry, do not have mailing address. If you click on the url there is a clickable contact for the funeral home. They may e-mail you contact info for her brother.
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:41:54 AM UTC-7, told2b wrote:

Excellent! That's what I will do.
HB
On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:35:57 AM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

Just to thank you again for the suggestion. The funeral home had an on-line condolence book where I was able to leave a message explaining how I only learned of her death recently, via this NG.