Helen Foss

Were any of you NG members in touch with her? She is/was in Canada, and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

Hadn't heard for a while, so send an email which bounced. I don't want to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

lways offered tons of seeds that she saved.

think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

told2b

offered tons of seeds that she saved.

think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

physical problems or illness...

I will miss her generous spirit, always sharing and giving. Too bad we never got to meet in this life, but who knows...in that big garden Up There (just kidding!)

I would like to send belated condolences to her partner and/or her brother. If you happen to have a mailing address, could you post it?

TIA

Reply to
Higgs Boson

always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

oned any physical problems or illness...

rden Up There (just kidding!)

Sorry, do not have mailing address. If you click on the url there is a clickable contact for the funeral home. They may e-mail you contact info for her brother.

Reply to
told2b

nd always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

t to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

tioned any physical problems or illness...

garden Up There (just kidding!)

Excellent! That's what I will do.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

and always offered tons of seeds that she saved.

ant to think the worst, so inquiring if anyone else has heard.

entioned any physical problems or illness...

g garden Up There (just kidding!)

Just to thank you again for the suggestion. The funeral home had an on-line condolence book where I was able to leave a message explaining how I only learned of her death recently, via this NG.

Reply to
Higgs Boson