Hedges - how often to prune?

Hi,
I'm starting a fast growing Myrtus Luma hedge. At the moment, it's growing about an inch a week. How often should I be pruning? The plants are about a foot tall.
Thanks,
Han.

You might want to start off with maybe once every two or three months and then see how it goes from there. Of course it may depend on how much rainfall you get as well.
I recently planted a hedge to cover up where my hedges had a gap and it has yet to grow into the hedges but it is doing so slowly but surely.
Rose http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html "How did I ever get talked into this?"