Hedgehog and raised garens

My mate hedgehog is out tonight patroling the garden for slugs and snails. We have had a hell of a load of rain the past 2 weeks so the S&S have been out in force.

Anyway, I lifted hedgehog in to one of my raised garden (bout a foot or mo offgound level) tonight to see if he'd be. HH is happily scoffing his way through the slugs. Before Igo tobe I will lift him down. I wonder whether I might be able to train him to climb up a ramp onto the gardens and graze at his own lesure?

Reply to
George.com

I went out to check on HH and he had managed to get himself off the garden down one of the ramps I set up.

rob

Reply to
George.com