Heather

Is it OK if I cut back my two heathers before winter?

Reply to
JCMumsie

Best time for trimming or pruning heaths and heathers is immediately after they are finished blooming, which differs depending on species, but a light trimming at any time will not hurt them. Avoid cutting back into the wood - they will not resprout well from bare wood.

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal