Heather

Is it OK if I cut back my two heathers before winter?

Best time for trimming or pruning heaths and heathers is immediately after they are finished blooming, which differs depending on species, but a light trimming at any time will not hurt them. Avoid cutting back into the wood - they will not resprout well from bare wood.
pam - gardengal