Heated, flowing birdbath ??

Anyone here have a heated, flowing bird bath that you like, and if so, where did you purchase it?
Thanks
james
James wrote:

Do you mean the sort with the jets of water to do the massage or the vibrating rubber fingers?
David

I don't know about flowing, but I have used this heated bird bath for many years:
http://www.duncraft.com/Heated-Deck-Mount-Bird-Bath-P905C236.aspx
Though I don't use the deck mount. It doesn't clamp well to my iron railings. So I just lay the plastic insert on a window both that is cantilevered off the railing.