Heated, flowing birdbath ??

Anyone here have a heated, flowing bird bath that you like, and if so, where did you purchase it?

Thanks

james

Reply to
James

Do you mean the sort with the jets of water to do the massage or the vibrating rubber fingers?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I don't know about flowing, but I have used this heated bird bath for many years:

I don't use the deck mount. It doesn't clamp well to my iron railings. So I just lay the plastic insert on a window both that is cantilevered off the railing.

Don (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss