HE PLEADS THAT HE NEEDS SEEDS

Star Jasmine, Confederate Jasmine and Potato vine?
I really want to get growing from seeds.
Any idea where I can get some?
Thank you.
email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
This suggestion may be a long shot but have you considered seed catalogs?
There must be at least a couple of seed catalogs listed on the internet.
Did you do a Google search?

Yep, yep and yep.
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:54:16 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."

Heh. Come pull up some confederate jasmine at my house! You can have it for free, as it's rooted in areas where I don't want it!
Carefull pulling of the now "air layered" areas should yield live plants.
Free!!!
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the
Thanks for the offer. I wish that I could take you up on it however, I am in Houston.
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:34:36 -0600, Katra

And I'm in San Marcos... If you are ever down this way! <G>
Oh, if anyone else local wants some, come and get it! <lol>

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the
Would you sell some seeds to me?
Thanks.
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:34:36 -0600, Katra

Happily, except that even tho' these bloom profusely, I've never had the flowers go to seed!
What I could do I suppose is to yank some (with roots) out of the ground, toss them in a ziplock bag with wet paper towels and mail that to you?
I'd only charge for Priority mail postage......
I could stand to remove the ones that are heading yet again for my herb garden! <G>
Kat
--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the
Thanks for the offer, Katra. I have found some cuttings locally. I still have not come across seeds. Maybe they don't give seeds until a long, long time. I can't even find them on the 'net.
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:58:00 -0600, Katra

Tiny wrote:

arent star and confederate jasmine the same?
I didn't think that that were but I would like to know if they are.

Nope. ;-)
Not really... Similar, related, but the flowers are different.