Having a lovely garden whilst keeping pet rabbits

Is there anyone on here who has a tidy garden and also keeps rabbits?
Now I know the two really don't go together but I have seen pictures o rabbit owners' gardens and they are lovely? How come?
Is there anything we can do to remove weeds from our lawn withou harming our bunnies
--
KarinB

our rabbits are caged.