Has anyone heard of this brand of Gardening Glove?

Hi,
Has anyone heard of Easy Off Gloves? I just ordered some of their retracting finger tip gardening gloves off Amazon and was wondering if anyone has tried them? They look quite good for the garden as i'm always having to remove and put on then remove my gloves over and over again, thought they weren't the cheapest i've seen in the garden centre but they do look good.
Thanks
Dave
--
Dave Best

I never heard of them, but it sounds like a good idea if they live up to their description and don't wear out fast.
15.5456 US Dollars (USD) is equal to 9.99 UK Pounds (GBP)
That's not a lot of dough for a really good quality garden glove.
Dunno if sold in the US.
HB
In article

Do you have a business model yet?
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and