Has anybody seen this plant before?

I need help identifying this plant, I find it very interesting.
http://www.geocities.com/tgsk8er87/Scanjpg.jpg
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com;767735]I need help identifying this plant, I find i
very interesting.
http://tinyurl.com/22ljd4
i have never seen this plant before that i can remember anyways lol. its really interesting though something like a coral effect. thanks fo
sharing it with us :). cyaaaaa, sockiescat :)
-- sockiescat
On 12/29/07 7:22 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk,

Dang - I remember seeing once - thought it was wild looking. Could it be one of the Echeverias?
I found someone who has identified it as an Aloe Plicatilis. It looks like one that has been shaped and formed to have a wave like that. If anyone has more information about it please post.
Thanks!
On 12/30/07 3:29 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "Tim"

Thanks for letting us know. C