Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

It's a beautiful morning out there, the sun is out, it's 52 at 8:30 am, on the way up into the 60's, a typical New England rollercoaster! The bird is in the oven, I've got to go out and pick some Brussels Sprouts and some fresh thyme and prepare some side dishes, other than that everything is going well. Most of my family will be here today with the exception of my youngest brother, his wife doesn't want to travel yet with the three week old baby, Isabelle Ann, she's a bit fussy, oh well, that's the way babies are! <G> I hope all of you enjoy a wonderful holiday with those you love and who love you.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Enjoy the day. We'll be headed to Upton with a large tray of roasted roots and then to Millis for desserts...

We're having a great day. More food than anyone can eat.........