Happy Solstice

Ring out Solstice Bells................shortest night of the year. Longer days ahead of us. Think Spring ephemerals and Hellebores and for some, the beloved Witch Hazel........(wait, maybe my Lorepedilum will grace me with those shocking threads of magenta pink......one can only hope) maddie
m> Ring out Solstice Bells................shortest night of the year. m> Longer days ahead of us. Think Spring ephemerals and Hellebores and m> for some, the beloved Witch Hazel........(wait, maybe my Lorepedilum m> will grace me with those shocking threads of magenta pink......one m> can only hope) m> maddie
In Winter's cold, always remember We're closer to spring Than we are to September.
SD With best regards, Shashay Doofray. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks Maddie. T'was my 48th birthday, Dec. 21. It's usually the day of the solstice, but that does change year to year. I'm loving my age. Now, if I can figure out a way to stay here, that would be a delight.
Well happy birthday to ya, love! you made it to 24~ (well, 4 into 48 IS 24 <GBSEG>) stay here? where ya going? Ye'll probably outlive me woman, or we'll gets old and white headed together. E-mail each other for decades. :) wish I coulda been there to gives ya one of me hugs ((hug))) Maddie
opined:

the
I can

Uh...you did mean 2 into 48 is 24, right! Woman, get your gazintas right!
I ain't going anywhere.
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:06:10 -0500, "madgardener" <madgard@fairies live herevic.com> opined:>Well happy birthday to ya, love! you made it to 24~ (well, 4 into 48 IS 24

I can't think sometimes! <g>

Eh, you're fine. Now, if you asked me to multiply that, I'd have to get out a book! I'm math dumb.
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:27:33 -0500, "madgardener" <madgard@fairies live herevic.com> opined:>I can't think sometimes! <g>