Happy Solstice

Ring out Solstice Bells................shortest night of the year. Longer days ahead of us. Think Spring ephemerals and Hellebores and for some, the beloved Witch Hazel........(wait, maybe my Lorepedilum will grace me with those shocking threads of magenta pink......one can only hope) maddie

Reply to
madgardener

m> Ring out Solstice Bells................shortest night of the year. m> Longer days ahead of us. Think Spring ephemerals and Hellebores and m> for some, the beloved Witch Hazel........(wait, maybe my Lorepedilum m> will grace me with those shocking threads of magenta pink......one m> can only hope) m> maddie

In Winter's cold, always remember We're closer to spring Than we are to September.

SD With best regards, Shashay Doofray. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Shashay Doofray

Thanks Maddie. T'was my 48th birthday, Dec. 21. It's usually the day of the solstice, but that does change year to year. I'm loving my age. Now, if I can figure out a way to stay here, that would be a delight.

animaux

Reply to
madgardener

Uh...you did mean 2 into 48 is 24, right! Woman, get your gazintas right!

I a>Well happy birthday to ya, love! you made it to 24~ (well, 4 into 48 IS 24

Reply to
animaux

Reply to
madgardener

Eh, you're fine. Now, if you asked me to multiply that, I'd have to get out a book! I'm math dumb.

Reply to
animaux