Happy Groundhog Day!

Early spring or 6 more weeks of winter?
More info here... http://www.groundhog.org /
Southerners: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/02/georgia.groundhog.ap/index.html
Yanks: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/02/groundhog.day.ap/index.html
:>)
John Houston

the whistle pigs here won't see their shadows, so it's six more weeks of winter for us (and in this case, I'm STILL doing the snow dance.............I think I'm asking for real trouble with Mom's Nature......................... madgardener

Either way, there's enough cold weather due over the next couple of weeks that I don't have to worry much about field work yet.
Although it might be a good time to go out and scout for woodchuck burrows.