Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day~ spread some compost, pick some flowers, plant a blooming shrub.............and be sure to thank Mom Earth for a great place to live........... madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking English Mountain where Mom's Nature is about to have a tantrum and then get reeeeally cold and pouty, in Eastern Tennessee (they're expecting SNOW in the upper elevations, so there WILL be snow on the dogwoods this year in places) zone 7, Sunset zone 36
On 4/22/05 6:20 AM, in article 4268cdb5$1 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com, "madgardener"

I'll celebrate a little - I had ordered some daylilies late last summer and got a partial order then. The rest and a surprise arrived yesterday!
Cheryl
If only we could plant a "shrub" back in Texas!
Yeppers...........the visitation to Cades Cove in the Great Smokies National park here in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (just up the road from me a little piece) was cancelled due to the horrendous weather we got all of a sudden. Massive thunderstorms with violent winds, rains blowing sideways, dangerous lightening.....you'd think Mom's Nature didn't WANT the shrub in Cade's Cove today for Earth Day............<GBSEG> maddie

madgardener wrote:

National
piece)
Massive
Cade's Cove

Be kind to mother earth. Use gentle tools to groom her gardens, like downey brushes for her hair. We only have one mother. All gardens drain into the same stream. The same stream that pours into our water bottles.
Ray ____________________________________________________________ Talk about weeds: Ergonica World of Weeds www.ergonica.com