Happy Birthday to Madgard

Please wish Marilyn (a.k.a. Madgard) Happy Birthday. She's thirty-nine and regressing back to thirty-eight! Every fifty dollars worth of sticky pots that adhere to her takes a year off her age. From her posts it sounds as if she might have taken off more than one year this past year even though she no longer works in the garden center. <VBSEG>
Hugs to the madgardener from Tennessee!
John
YES!!!! Happy Birthday, Mad! And many many more! lee/leo
((hug))) thanks Leo! <g> maddie

<DIV>Please wish Marilyn (a.k.a. Madgard) Happy Birthday. She's thirty-nine and <BR>regressing back to thirty-eight! Every fifty dollars worth of sticky pots <BR>that adhere to her takes a year off her age. From her posts it sounds as if <BR>she might have taken off more than one year this past year even though she <BR>no longer works in the garden center. &lt;VBSEG&gt;<BR><BR>Hugs to the madgardener from Tennessee!<BR><BR>John </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080>Happy Birthday Maddie</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080>Lynn (a lurking reader)</FONT></DIV><DIV><BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
LFR wrote:

Nothing wrong with being 39. I've been 39 for more than 25 years now.
LOL roflmao
"> Nothing wrong with being 39. I've been 39 for more than 25 years now.
Happy Birthday Maddie
Lynn (a lurking reader)
THANKS Lynn!! (I always appreciate my lurking gardening friends who are hiding behind the shrubbery) maddie

pretty tight, but apparently their abilities to take those years off of me hasn't worked this time! I'm pretty much identifiable by finding the middle aged old hippie with the unusual gardening hat in the crowd LOL madgardener who is in reality 52...............but in her heart is much, much younger <g> up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler (I went to Nashville to celebrate with friends, daughter and to take plants to a friend who had lost the originals she'd shared with me years ago in a house fire a few years ago, she was shocked and I was pleased to see her again and give her not only the plants she had shared with me, but new types for her to root and enjoy) overlooking English Mountain, in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARILYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheryl in IL