Hanging plants

Page 3 of 3
Charlie wrote in

heh. i grew 48 varieties of tomatoes last summer... and 16 peppers. i am *not* obsessive! ;) lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

Well shoot...you should be able to squeeze in a few more of each, right? That little space over there, and, oh, that looks like a good place fr a couple of pots and....... ;-)
--
Charlie

Charlie wrote in wrote:

i have 62 acres, but the veggie garden is only about half an acre. i have no problems sticking tomatoes & peppers in the flower gardens though ;) and yes, i do grow some in pots & buckets. lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there

LOL That old Barry Goldmater sure could speechify!
Charlie

Heh heh....
http://www.seedsofchange.com / http://www.johnnyseeds.com /
Feh........and thanks to Lee complicating my life, perhaps I'll use her listing too! Dammit, you can only grow so many varieties of peppers and tomatoes, though I want to try and do them all........
I always start way more varieties than I can plant and pawn the extras off on every one with a garden. I then at least get a taste of varieties for which I have no space. Peppers are pretty great though as they do really well in pots and are great edible landscaping.
I've got elder son thoroughly hooked and he is making grand plans for the full acre he owns behind his house. Younger son never had much interest, except in consuming, until this year. He is going to try his hand with a couple small beds.

Ok ok.....but you'll never get the location of me morel foraging spots!!!
Chokin' Charlie
On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:24:46 -0600, Charlie wrote:

Vee have vays to make you talk.
Quick story: We had a fire up near a place I like to fish. I went up a couple of weeks or so after they reopened the area to survey the damage. I was surprised to see about 6 guys "wandering" through the burn area.
Little did I know...

Yes indeed!
Shhhhh........don't tell anyone!
Charlie

"That's it Mister! You just lost your brain privileges!" ~Sheldon J. Plankton
Billy wrote:

Sweet potato vine Morning Glory Lobelia Sedums small ones cascade over edge Angelina is a newer one that is a bright lime/ chartreuse Sweet Alyssum Portulaca Nierembergia
Emilie NorCal