Habanero Growing Tips?

Any and all appreciated....my first time.
LB

Treat the seeds with either a weak tea solution, weak bleach solution, or gibberlic acid. Plant them in moist vermiculite, and apply bottom heat (80 to 90 degrees) and light until they sprout. I've gotten close to 100% germination rates using this method, even with nearly-impossible-to-start wild peppers.
Or you can just try pre-sprouting them between damp paper towels, and throw them away in frustration when they turn moldy. :)
Regards, Greg
--
\|/ ___ \|/ snipped-for-privacy@pobox.com +----- 2048/83C90191 -----+
@~./'O o`\.~@ | 0B 65 E0 58 F3 F9 81 F5 |

I just threw mine in some potting soil this year and waited, and I've had about 30% germination. As cheap as seeds are, and as expensive as things like heating mats are, that's just fine for my purposes. = )
steve