Gurneys Whopper Strawberries

Anyone in the group have/try Gurneys Whopper Strawberries? Are they tasty ? Or large size but no taste and hollow. I would be willing to try some but dont need fifty plants and I'm cheap not wanting to spend 20bucks plus shipping for a varitie I have heard nothing about.. Doesn't help when three miles away is Nourse Farms a large fruit/veggie plant grower where I can purchase smaller amount for a lot less money and no shipping cost just stop there when out riding around. Jerome zone five in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts

Reply to
JRYezierski