Guest Post - What's Your Favorite Garden Tool?

Do you have a favorite Garden Tool that you'd like to tell everyone about? If so, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to write a guest post for The Gardening Toolshed blog. Send me a private message about the tool you'd like to review or leave a reply here.
If you'd rather not write a guest post, you're still more than welcome to suggest a great tool for me to profile on the site. I look forward to hearing about everyone's favorite gardening tool. My favorite tool is a Bernzomatic Self-Igniting Outdoor Torch (for killing weeds and bag bug infestations)
'The Gardening Toolshed - Serious Tools for Serious Gardeners' (http://thegardeningtoolshed.com /)
--
martyweil

Please take your spam away. If people have a favourite tool they can talk about it here.
All you want to do is generate traffic to then direct custom to vendors
--
David

'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote:

Your accusations is false. If someone would like to talk about an antique tool or a hand-made tool, neither of which could possibly be linked to a vendor site, I would more than welcome such a post. My aim is to give people a forum to learn about garden tools outside of this discussion board for the simple reason that trolls like you lurk on boards like this to interfere with discussions and information exchange that could benefit the whole gardening community. I do not appreciate your accusations or your attempts to dismiss my hard work and dedication to educating gardeners about the proper care, use, and safety related to garden tools as well as enlightening them about new tools that might save them time and labor as well as bringing more joy to the activity of gardening. I have dedicated hundreds of hours to building The Gardening Toolshed without receiving a penny in compensation and I refuse to stand back and let you say otherwise in a libelous way. Libel is is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of a person or business. I suggest you find something else to do with your time then write libelous statements about my blog.
--
martyweil

On 13/09/2014 4:52 AM, martyweil wrote:

This is not a board. This is a newsgroup.
For your information, David is not a troll. David is a valued poster who has posted to this newsgroup for years and he has a wealth of knowledge and experience as a gardener. You are a newcomer whose name I do not recognise as posting here more than a couple of times.
If I was asked to say which of you or David is the troll, you would be the candidate I'd nominate every time.
martyweil wrote:

Misdirection. Your site is mainly composed of unbalanced positive reviews of commercial products
My aim

Explain how taking the discussion to your site away from this NG benefits this community. This community talks here. You can re-define alerting to spam as trolling if you like but I don't think it will be believed.
I do not

Gosh you are so holy. If you were such a saint you would drop your pearls of wisdom here where you cannot get any click-fees.
I have dedicated hundreds of hours

Bullshit
"I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most cases I will receive a small referral commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to provide my expertise to the gardening community free of charge. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including but not limited to Amazon.com."
--
David

Fran Farmer;1007907 Wrote:

I stand corrected. This is a newsgroup, not a board. There is a serious difference between those two terms and you've helped me to understand where I've gone astray. Thank you so very much, Fran Farmer.
--
martyweil