Growing Tobacco in the UK

Hi all
just to let you all know i have been growing tobacco in the UK for some time now and was thinking it was time to give some of my experience back and perhaps make a little bit of money back to pay for collecting seed form around the world, i have a lot of Variety’s now but it takes a few years to acclimatise them to the UK weather anyway have a look at my site hope you like it and if you have any comments i would love to here them.
'UK TOBACCO SEED - tobacco seed home page' (http://tinyurl.com/976cfhj )
For all of you that have never tried to grow tobacco they are a great deal of fun to grow and are a very striking plant and so easy to grow you would not believe.
And just for a bit of fun i have set up a little competition for some lucky person to win some free tobacco seeds to grow at the link below.
'Tobacco seed giveaway competition - UK TOBACCO SEED' (http://tinyurl.com/8tyzbzw )
thanks for your time and happy growing.
--
madhousebill

Add pictures here
✖
madhousebill wrote:

You too can import tobacco mosiac virus and give it to your solanums.
✖