Growing poppies legal?

I saw a photo from a trip to WDC and around some of the groverment building, that very same flower was growing and blooming like mad. The trip the guy took was last year, so I have to wonder if they are there this year or not.

The Calif. poppy in navie to the west cost and not very useable.

Reply to
Starlord

just cuz you like it dont make it legal.

Reply to
bob

And the common drug for Asthma, albuterol, will show up as a false positive for marijuana.

Kirk

"Moe, Larry, the cheese!", Curly

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

You may be more naive than you think.

The California Poppy is endemic to the west coast and is a very popular ornamental garden plant there. I have seen many miles of it growing along the highways.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

In my yard the California Poppy self sows like crazy and would take over if I let it.

Reply to
Travis

It has nothing to do with being stoned. What he said was that the California poppy is not a true poppy.

Reply to
escapee

Reply to
escapee

...curtsey...

Reply to
escapee

I wouldn't expect you two to get what I said. I was being nasty and reactive, but have ironed that all out. Back to your secret memo's now.

Reply to
escapee

The message from escapee contains these words:

Psssssssst, Eclectic; careful with that steam irony. There's no wrinkles on Victoria.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I used to get positives for opiates pretty regular , from the pain killers I used , codine sets off al kinds of bells and whistles aparently .

Reply to
Myal

This reminded me of the quotation attributed to Mark Twain: "Often, the surest way to convey misinformation is to tell the strict truth."

Just meant as a joke. Even my friends don't always get my "quirky" sense of humour.

Ouch! I got it. I think I got beaned with the iron too! :-)

Regards.

Reply to
eclectic

Wow. I make a lame joke and then get abused and amused!

Reply to
eclectic

Hey! you belong in New England.

Reply to
dps

How can I get fire ants out of my compost pile?

Reply to
Hound Dog

Give them all pink slips and tell them they've all been laid off and will need to go somewhere else to find work!!! (Be sure to blame it all on the slow economy and raising gas prices!!!!)

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Amdro

Reply to