Growing garlic

Chacun a son gout.

(With apologies for a font and keyboard which do not contain the french accenture marks.)

I grow massive amounts of herbs: oregano, tarragon, chives (2 varieties) , parsley (2 varieties) savory, marjoram, rosemary, sage, thyme.

To me, garlic is another herb, even though the "good eats" part is underground and not up on a stem.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

You as dumb as dirt boy? Everybody knows those are diacritical marks and, French is a proper noun, so capitalize it. Listen up boy, you representing our row, so ship-up or shape-out. We've got an eye on you;->

I do admire your entropy-friendly organization.

- Bill from here at Camp Runamuck, Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
William Rose

I have used them as a ball. I grow elephant garlic and it is pretty mild. I couldn't tell the difference between a large clove or the ball. If you leave the ball, the finished clove will be much bigger and you have more to use. I have found the ball several times when digging my garlic, and just put them back into the ground and left them until the following year. That worked out very well.

Dwayne

"FragileWarrior" never gotten around to planting garlic and I curse myself every spring for

Reply to
Dwayne