Grow A Little Extra This Year If You Can! Help A Neighbor :)

Page 2 of 2
In article

Sort of reminds me of Italian nobility circa 1500. They thought the world was going south and decided not to breed. Now extinct.
I on the other hand have five kids. Age 25 to 35 but no grand kids yet just two by marriage. If you look at my family 2 boys 1 girl we have 8 off spring. Wife side has 2 males and one female with 3 offspring.
One of the 8 passed early so we have 7 + 3 = 10 kids. This for 12 adults. Our diminishment = 17%
So far 3 with 1 due grand kids.
Look at this movie sometime a comedy with a tidbit of truth.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)67825859&sr=1-1>
I sort of favor contrarian philosophies as the main stream seems shallow and tied to the factory no beauty.
--
Billl Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

However, I will surly agree there no noble Italians in the world :)

It's out of print. I am a skeptic and a cynic. A contrarian... maybe :) Some definitions. Children: Items that have become so expensive, only the poor can have them. Happiness: An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.
Enjoy Life... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 20:48:46 -0500, "Dan L."

I live in the city. There are good neighbors and not so good neighbors everywhere, I suspect. I think what you project is often what you receive.
I like giving.

You can have that delusional world called the "city" :)

Do you give because if you do not give, you will not be in Gods favor.
If you give and expect absolutely nothing in return, including salvation. Then I have the highest respect and regards to you!
Enjoy Life... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:44:21 -0500, "Dan L."

Granted, I would love to live in the country with lots of acres and neighbors down the road apiece. "My yard" is full of trees and herbs and flowers - one neighbor likes it because it looks country - another hates it for the same reason.

LOL! Last time I was in a church was for a funeral, a few years ago. It's probably just a bad habit, as I'm not good at all at taking. And there are too many "Gods" out there for me to try to win over.

I don't have a clue what salvation would look like, but I tend to think it's a state of mind, not something that happens after we're composting.

I do sometimes - same back at you.

It amazes me how many people think alike here :) My alter is my garden, always kneeling and using lots of holy water :)
Enjoy Life... Dan
--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Dan L. wrote:

Your own I hope.
That's very true about some people expecting all they can get at another persons expense. I'm sure I won't see any of the neighbors in my yard helping me to remove the sod for my new vegetable bed. That's too much like work!
Rich