ground cover versus Roundup

Page 2 of 2
On 2/19/2010 10:34 AM, John McGaw wrote:

I add liquid soap to almost any spray I use. This is an excellent wetting agent, even on waxy or fuzzy leaves.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Established poison ivy is a tough one to kill. Mushrooms might work too. Not living, but there are various mulches you can use.

RoundUp, even some overspray, will effect young green living plants.