Ground Beef Recall Expanded

Page 8 of 15

Birth. ;-)
Babies feel great going in, hurt like hell coming out!
Om -> Ducking and running!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
Jangchub wrote:

You were born.

You have no idea who she is or how long she's been here: clue: she's been here since 1995. People here could say that you (or me, or anyone else) is a waste of time, too.

Which is as long as you've been around (a pittance compared to many), and for that year we've had to listen to your constant political rants. Many of your posts have nothing to do with gardening, why are you complaining when another member talks about non-gardening related issues? You can chit-chat with your friends but determine who else can do the same?

No, she's sharing with those of us who know her how she's doing. How small-minded must you be to sit in a newsgroup and take pot-shots at someone who is ill....someone you don't know and have no idea who she is or what's she's been through.

I doubt it.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Thank you Ann. Push comes to shove, I do have my champions in this newsgroup! How can we NOT know one another for over a decade and not discuss things? Geesh.

From her self aggrandizing posts it is safe to say that I am not interested in knowing. I expressed my opinion but they always seem to rile you up. I'm sure you know where you can go, and what you can do there.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

You are such a nice guy.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Just ignore him Ann. I do.

I know, I know. I'll try.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

What can I say? You bring out the best in me:-) You know that most of us here in rec.gardens.edible are geezers. Most of us are dying of something. We try not to make too much of it but that is because we are adults. SaY, I'd like to share the photos of my hemorrhoid operation or shall we go back to gardening and that favorite ass-hole of your's, Bush? Maybe you can tell us how intelligent you are by naming the page you are on now in Omnivore's Dilemma? You had me fooled but you are such a jerk.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Try acting like one.

Page 254 (it starts out in the middle of a sentence, "the superior qualities of exceptionally fresh food grown with care and without chemicals", But I con't care to discuss it with you further, as you're the only jerk in this conversation.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
The message

That you are "not interested in knowing" (anything about anything) , is increasingly obvious. It's also the reason why your uninformed opinions and ignorant criticisms of what you don't understand, attract so much negative attention. But then, that's your troll agenda, isn't it?
Janet
dont take her on, or the plonks of people dropping you into their killfile will be deafening. She has been here longer than I can remember and is part of the fiber and fabric of this newsgroup. Ingrid

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote in

<eyeroll>
Two people plonking... deafening? How so?
BTW, did it ever occur to anyone to take all their piss-poor health issues to EMAIL rather than air their crappy laundry in a public newsgroup?
FragileWarrior wrote:

I don't know. I"m not feeling to well myself. ;-)
On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 15:06:49 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Oh dear me, then we couldn't discuss CCRIS, or in the vernacular... W Syndrome. This adds legitimacy to what has been so roundly denounced lately.
Also looks like, in guy language, the old whose-pecker-is-bigger-contest. "BG, I been round here ten years, that makes my thingie, and thusly, my post, the biggest and weightiest."
Such is life.
Hope your move went well and life is going well.
Care Charlie
Charlie wrote in

Yeah, one must ALWAYS put great weight (weight goes with size, of course) on length <hee hee... I said "length"> of residency in any given newsgroup. Nevermind those naysayers who will say length <hee> of residency is proof of a life wasted. They're just jellus.

Well, I'm back home at least. Hopefully I'll have a garden next year, too. Thanks for asking. There're no Master Gardeners in this county, though. They've been decimated by funding cuts apparently. :(
On 10/5/07 7:52 AM, in article fe58hv$m1a$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com,
snip

Talk to me in the spring if you want more plants.
wrote: snip

Thanks, Cheryl. The transplants are doing well and beginning to take off. I'm debating whether to winter them inside or let them stay out in a western NY winter.
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

I'm not sure who you are referring to Ingrid. Ann is clever and knows lots of stuff but she isn't very smart. The other one is just is a narcissist who needs to be stroked. I'm here for gardening. If this is a popularity contest, I'm not playing. If readers of this NG are offended by my observation that Bush, and his administration, are fascist bastards they should killfile me and go back to watching Fox News.
So what worked in your garden this year and what didn't?
--
FB - FFF

Billy

I'm wondering...where is the gardening discussion in this post you made? I think Bush is a war criminal, along with Rumsfeld,Cheney and everyone involved in the lie.