Ground Beef Recall Expanded

Reply to
Jangchub

Peaceful orgasms?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

To be honest, I live under deed restrictions which say I cannot have farm animals, but I also can't take it if an animal dies under my care, and I don't want to have to deal with it any more. We do have a parrot, Macaw, and she is plenty to take care of. Whoever coined the phrase "eats like a bird" has no idea how much birds eat! It is continuous, with continuous poo. Fortunately, she was poop trained to poop in a waste basket when she was very young.

It is a long time. My lifestyle contributes greatly to my longevity. I don't have the stress of having to work, I have a perfect husband even when he isn't perfect. I also stopped drinking any alcohol over

24 years ago when I learned it would kill me fast.

om mani padme hum

Reply to
Jangchub

Yes, plus I do believe we have excellent doctors in this city where we live. Actually, I have a team! I received my prescription pay out from last year and our insurance paid over 25,000 in prescription drugs and treatments! I consider myself so fortunate to have medical insurance which is not reflected in "Sicko." I do know there are people who do have such horrible insurance.

I bookmarked it.

One year I bought everyone I know a kit and the mushrooms I produced were oysters and they were very tough. I may have done something wrong.

Reply to
Jangchub

Go to Hong Kong Market on Research. They have cheap prices on everything you can imagine. Ever been?

Reply to
Jangchub

She did a saliva test she got at that People's Pharmacy and is waiting for the hormone results now. I did tell her to check her DHEA levels. I wish I could take it. I used to take it and I felt great. I can't have it now.

Reply to
Jangchub

Oh. Bummer.

I understand. But, it _is_ part of the circle of life.

Interesting. I have a cockatoo and I've been surprised at how little she eats, while the pet doves are regular pigs!

Guess who poops more too?

Om Mani Padme Omelet. Scrambled philosophies...

Reply to
Omelet

Probably not enough water.

The stems ARE tough but the caps are decent. They have some even more interesting varieties tho' and the spawns are very similar in price.

I'd like to try growing Maitake personally.

Reply to
Omelet

Yes, and also MT on North Lamar...

Thanks!

Reply to
Omelet

Why?

Reply to
Omelet

Omelet expounded:

No, I'm saying the soy sent my already borderline thyroid into a tailspin.

Trust me, what's going on with me wouldn't be a good thing for anyone.

I've just got back from the endocrinologist. Turns out I have two large nodules on either side - huge, as a matter of fact. And lucky me, they had a spot open for a needle biopsy on each one today. So, after anesthesia that hurt like hell and five needle punches to either side of my thyroid I'm home. They'll know in a week if they're ok. Hopefully they are, as my thyroid levels are totally normal now (I credit the herbs, the lack of soy and the adjustment to my vitamins). I do feel like I've been punched in the trachea from two sides :o(

I think the less processed the soy the better. Edemames are fine. I've even eated a bit of non-gmo tofu, without too many problems. I'm never drinking soy milk again.

Reply to
Ann

Omelet expounded:

Oh yea, I'm not going to let them destroy anything. I'll try to self-regulate before I'll even consider conventional treatment. Seems to be working so far....

Reply to
Ann

Jangchub expounded:

I know, I know. I'll try.

Reply to
Ann

Needle biopsies can hurt. Mine used to be swollen, but no lumps.

Do you get enough Iodine in your diet to prevent Goiter?

Anyway, keeping fingers crossed that they are normal! Can you take Ibuprofen for the pain?

I can't stand soy fake dairy. It's just gross!

Black soy beans come out a lot like Pintos. I've only had Edamames once and did not like them, but I may not have cooked them right.

We like to use Tofu in some asian style dishes.

Reply to
Omelet

Good move. :-)

All too many docs fail to take lifestyle and diet into consideration (it can SO influence lab values!) and prescribe drastic treatments before looking at lifestyle changes first it seems.

Reply to
Omelet

Yes, making love is quite peaceful, no? Because I said peaceful doesn't then mean boring or...never mind. Think whatever.

Reply to
Jangchub

Omelet expounded:

As far as I know, I eat pretty well, whole foods, a little meat, lots of fish, chicken, etc.

Yea, I'm going to have to tonight.

Actually I liked my Silk Vanilla soy. It tasted great on cereal and sweetened unsweetened cereal just enough.

I actually love tofu dishes, so I'm not ruling them out, just not on a regular basis.

Reply to
Ann

Anyone got a recipe for pickling gobi?

Reply to
doofy

Reply to
doofy

Xantham gum is bug poop. Or bug exudate. You pick the tastier definition.

Reply to
doofy