Ground Beef Recall Expanded

Page 7 of 15

Probably not enough water.
The stems ARE tough but the caps are decent. They have some even more interesting varieties tho' and the spawns are very similar in price.
I'd like to try growing Maitake personally.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Well you may not be in imminent danger of dying, but we are all dying. Even Billy has the same condition as the rest of us and we will all die from a sexually transmitted terminal condition.

Huh? Yeah, we are all going to die. Sexually transmitted disease?
be given>

Think about it. Were you created in a test tube?

CONDITION, not disease. She means we're all going to die having an orgasm. Hope that's okay for you.
Janet.
On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:49:02 +0100, Janet Baraclough

OH, duh! Yes, yes, dying while having an orgasm sounds okay. I hope my death happens while that peaceful.
be given>

Peaceful orgasms?
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:02:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Yes, making love is quite peaceful, no? Because I said peaceful doesn't then mean boring or...never mind. Think whatever.

LOL. Janet you are naughty! You know very well that isn't what I meant at all!

Still too subtle. What are you saying? Not trying to be difficult, just want to understand the reference. Personally, I was not created in a test tube. I'm way too old and they didn't have the technology.

Sigh! Did your parents have sex in order to produce you? If they did and you agree that we are all "terminal" then you have a "sexually transmitted terminal condition".
It can also apply to "test tube" babies too though since "sexually" in a biological, reproductive sense means a fusion of male and female gametes.

what ends, but it's not a disease. This is getting silly now.

Yes it is getting silly but that is because you haven't understood what you are reading. I did NOT mention a disease. You are the one who has interpreted my mention of a "condition" as being a "disease". You were even corrected by someone who replied to your post and told you that it I used the word "condition" not "disease" but you appear not to taken any notice of that.

This is such a colossal waste of time. Who give a shit.
be given>

"Who give a shit"? Is that a Buddhist saying?
FragileWarrior wrote:

No, it's a composter's saying.

Hopefully composters will use better English and proper punctuation.
be given>

www.engrish.com
FragileWarrior wrote:

What I said but you know.

And can remember that they were the one who asked for an explanation in the first place.