Grey laundry water for garden watering?

Nope. I can get there in about 10 minutes. It's in town.

Reply to
Omelet

Ooh you ARE a bad boy!

Reply to
Omelet

You mean you did not know?

Reply to
Omelet

Don't complain. I just got fitted for progressive lenses this year. It was not unexpected, but it's damned expensive!

Reply to
Omelet

No way....I'm not grabbin' the bait today.

You just get on outta here and go do your civic duty!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

This is beginning to sound like an Alex Baldwin novel;-)

Reply to
Billy

Just bring plenty of vodka. I think it may help the menu;-)

Reply to
Billy

I'm on lunch break. ;-)

I LOVE a large batch of steamed crawfish:

from a party I attended last fall. :-) Served with boiled corn on the cob and potatoes, and plenty of beer. We also shot a bunch of skeet...

Reply to
Omelet

Monty Python Skit.

Reply to
Omelet

Indeed!

Gotta get back shortly. Lunch break is nearly over...

Reply to
Omelet

What?? 10,000 posts and I still thought you were a guy!

Where'd you find a fannypack purse with a holster? Do they make one that will hold a wheelgun with a 6" barrel?

Around here, guys have to be careful about ticking off women. If they get whacked upside the head with a purse that has a .38 in it, it hurts!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

OMG.....this is the thread that just keeps on giving...... ;-) ;-)

I'm encouraged that I am finding that many of us carry.

Charlie

"Before all else, be armed." ~~Machiavelli

Reply to
Charlie

That's what we're talkin' about, oh yeah!

We do that at least once a year and toss the whole works out on a covered table, pull up and dig in.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Finally looked at that link. Saving it for future reference in case I end up landing a large alligator gar. ;-)

Reply to
Omelet

Sorry about that! It's never ceased to amuse me that anyone that uses a gender neutral ID is presumed to be a guy. It's given me a lot of entertainment.

This one would easily fit one. This one, unfortunately, is made locally by some gals that attend the Saxet gun show in Austin and other areas of Texas. They run (when I bought mine a few months ago) $40.00. The come in black with colored fronts in Forest green, kelly green and royal blue. I think they may also come in navy blue but I don't remember for sure.

Most good fannypack holsters will easily accommodate a wheel gun. You can also try the Bianchi website, or I can provide you with the phone number of the ladies that made mine.

Indeed!

Reply to
Omelet

The number increases in response to the crime rate. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...

When enough of us are armed, the crime rates will drop. They've already dropped statistically in states where the number of CCW/CHL holders is high.

Reply to
Omelet

That's the way. :-) That and crab boils, or clam bakes.

Reply to
Omelet

So anyway, Sven comes up to Ollie, all serious like, and says, "Ollie you really should keep your bedroom curtains pulled at night. Ol' man Inquist said he saw you an Lena really going at it last night". "Oh", said Ollie,"the jokes on him. I wasn't home last night".;-)

Got six mixed tomatoes in the ground but I just couldn't resist a Black Krimi. Planted some Golden Bantan corn and a bunch more beans and peas today. The germinating mix really seems to hold the water and I think it is stunting my seedlings. I'm only getting about a 70% germination rate. They seem to better when re-potted. Moved the tomato seedling into six packs because they were developing slowly. Six of the seven potatoes I planted are up and doing well. Crooknecks are in but I had some problem with the zuchs and only one survived.

The fun may becoming to an end, job interview tomorrow:-(

Reply to
Billy

Heh! Maybe I should post the Irish Sausage joke I just got by gmail.

I really need to get some green beans into the ground before it gets any later. I prefer the chinese long beans.

Mixed blessings? Good luck babe!

Reply to
Omelet

Oh wow....bummer!

You are really going to have TiredButt now....job and garden job!!

Ouch

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie