Grey laundry water for garden watering?

Page 4 of 6

Har har, says I. I can hear you snickerin' all the way out here in the sticks, Mister Billy. You too, Fran.
The possibilities are numerous, aren't they. Ya'll should be gettin' some good mileage outta this one.......at poor old CharlieCarp's expense!
Methinks I got nuttin' here, absotootly nuttin.
I'm off to help younger son dig and set posts for a fence.
Harrumph......ya'll go right on ahead and have yer fun, sorry suckers ya be. I'll be back!!!
Charlie

<lol>
I won't be posting much this week. I had a jury summons this morning and I got picked. :-P Don't know how much I'm going to be able to get out of work on top of it. I work nights and I'll be in court from 9am to 5pm for the rest of the week.
<sigh>
This was my first time ever to get picked to serve.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
In article

Already got a Novel I started today. :-) It's taking the place of the pistol in the fannypack purse Holster.
Can't take one of those into a courthouse, even with the CCW permit. The holster pocket is just the right size to hold a book!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

You give "in situ" vasectomies? That's good to know:-0
--

Billy

OK, that would explain it;-))
--

Billy

In article

You mean you did not know? <shocked look and giggles>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

What?? 10,000 posts and I still thought you were a guy!
Where'd you find a fannypack purse with a holster? Do they make one that will hold a wheelgun with a 6" barrel?
Around here, guys have to be careful about ticking off women. If they get whacked upside the head with a purse that has a .38 in it, it hurts!
Jan

OMG.....this is the thread that just keeps on giving...... ;-) ;-)

I'm encouraged that I am finding that many of us carry.
Charlie
"Before all else, be armed." ~~Machiavelli

The number increases in response to the crime rate. <g> When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...
When enough of us are armed, the crime rates will drop. They've already dropped statistically in states where the number of CCW/CHL holders is high.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Sorry about that! It's never ceased to amuse me that anyone that uses a gender neutral ID is presumed to be a guy. <g> It's given me a lot of entertainment.

This one would easily fit one. This one, unfortunately, is made locally by some gals that attend the Saxet gun show in Austin and other areas of Texas. They run (when I bought mine a few months ago) $40.00. The come in black with colored fronts in Forest green, kelly green and royal blue. I think they may also come in navy blue but I don't remember for sure.
Most good fannypack holsters will easily accommodate a wheel gun. You can also try the Bianchi website, or I can provide you with the phone number of the ladies that made mine.

<lol> Indeed!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Nope. I can get there in about 10 minutes. It's in town.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
In article

<g>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
In article

Seize the fish?

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

Ooh you ARE a bad boy! <lol>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

This is beginning to sound like an Alex Baldwin novel;-)
--

Billy

In article

Monty Python Skit.

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
In article

International carp recipes in one place. Some not the carp mentioned here some are.
<http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q rp>
I guess one man's fertilizer is another man's delicacy.
Ominivore's
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

Kinda like caviar? <g> One man's fishbait is another man's gourmet treat.
Some people consider shrimp and crawfish to be bait too!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."

No way....I'm not grabbin' the bait today.
You just get on outta here and go do your civic duty!
Charlie

I'm on lunch break. ;-)
I LOVE a large batch of steamed crawfish:
http://i29.tinypic.com/9k1pn9.jpg
Pic from a party I attended last fall. :-) Served with boiled corn on the cob and potatoes, and plenty of beer. We also shot a bunch of skeet...