greenhouse wheels

could any one please tell me where i can get spare wheels for
greenhouse door, as i desperately need some new ones as my door i becoming very hard to open and close ,thank you very muc
-- aphid marion
aphid marion Wrote:

somebody hel
-- aphid marion

My greenhouse door uses hinges not wheels. Maybe you could specify the make of the greenhouse or something.
these words:

Somewhere on your GH there is almost certainly a small label or metal imprint of the manufacturer's name; I'd look them up on the internet and ask about spares.
Janet.