greenhouse wheels

could any one please tell me where i can get spare wheels for

greenhouse door, as i desperately need some new ones as my door i becoming very hard to open and close ,thank you very muc

-- aphid marion

Reply to
aphid marion

somebody hel

-- aphid marion

Reply to
aphid marion

My greenhouse door uses hinges not wheels. Maybe you could specify the make of the greenhouse or something.

Reply to
Stephen M. Henning

The message from aphid marion contains these words:

Somewhere on your GH there is almost certainly a small label or metal imprint of the manufacturer's name; I'd look them up on the internet and ask about spares.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..