Greenhouse's

Hello, I am a 17 year old student from a school in kidderminster and as part of my A Level technology project, I have to do a piece cousrework based around a greenhouse environment controller.
As such, iIwas hoping to be able to use the user on this site to aid me in my research.
If you could spare the time to reply answering a few questions, it would be much appreciated.
1) How often do you go away (on holiday etc.) and leave your plants in a greenhouse? And for how long?
2) What are the most important things to control in a greenhouse? (eg. water, sunlight, temperature etc.)
3) Do you have a power supply and/or water supply in your greenhouse?
4) How many fully opnening windows and doors do you have?
Thankyou very much for your help. I aim to use your expert knowledge to further my cousrework. Thankyou Josh
--
joshtiffers

Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 11, 12:24 pm, joshtiffers <joshtiffers.

What school. Sorry for my reluctance
Add pictures here
✖
mj;902550 Wrote:

That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its for my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.
--
joshtiffers

Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 12, 8:50 am, joshtiffers <joshtiffers.

I don't usually stick my neck out, as we language lovers get lynched every time we break down and comment. BUT: while I wish you well in your course work, I do urge you to work on your grammar. In most lines of work, bad grammar will hurt you.
Add pictures here
✖

That school is a high school. Wait till they get to a good university and see if their grammar improves. As for my favorite languages... I love C++ and Objective C.
--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

Add pictures here
✖