greenhouse city?

Has anyone had experience with any of these free standing greenhouses?
http://www.greenhousecityusa.com /
I do not recommend a free standing greenhouse.
We had a 60 mph wind gust come along one afternoon and it shifted our glass greenhouse 6 inches. It also blew out about 10 panels completely. If it were not for the raingutter catching the panels we would have lost every panel on one side of the roof. We immediately sold the greenhouse and we are replacing it with a Turner Greenhouse on a real foundation.
http://happymoosegardens.com/stuff/greenhouse.htm Here is the glass greenhouse that we got rid of after the wind blew.
Bobby Baxter Happy Moose Gardens http://happymoosegardens.com
I would have to agree with Bobby, A New England Thunder Storm would have this one for breakfast: http://www.greenhousecityusa.com/megabloomer.html
I have seen it with my own eyes, a gust of wind comes along, and woosh away goes your greenhouse, somewhere over the rainbow, the onlyone who knows where it went, is Glenda, the good witch of the west.
--
peter_may_day

To email me, remove underwear, and insert, my name