Greenhouse

I'm looking for a greenhouse that i can put together.Anyone out there know where i can get a good deal. THANK YOU

Reply to
Romy Beeck

Lots of them out there. How big? What's your budget? What are you going to use it for? Attached to house or free standing? Winter use? Local building codes come into play?

Reply to
Dwight Sipler

We are getting ready to construct a new 14' x 22' Turner Greenhouse (Biltmore model) from

I spent quite a bit of time shopping around and even had several different company representatives come out to our house to discuss their products. I believe Turner Greenhouse was able to give us the most for our budget.

We will also install 2 Southern Burner propane heaters that run without any electicity and we will have an evaporatiave cooling system.

If you call Turner Greenhouse, they are great at providing information for you what, and not what you don't want. So many of the companies really push their high end products to make a buck. Turner was really friendly. We even ordered the Instruction Manual for our model so that we knew what was involved before ordering the package.

The one we selected is going atop an elevated brick foundation but this is not necessary. We just want the extra height and more formal appearance in the landscape.

Bobby Baxter Happy Moose Gardens

Bobby Baxter

"....... I'm looking for a greenhouse that I can put together. ......"

That depends if you can use a spanner and a screwdriver

Reply to
David Hill

Olushola