Green potatoes

Page 7 of 7

pulmonary fibrosis.
The cooking and food information would be nice anyway.
TIA
?-)
On 06/21/2014 08:29 PM, josephkk wrote:

Exactly what are you looking for?
On 06/21/2014 08:29 PM, josephkk wrote:

That doesn't sound fun at all. :'(

Well i have the luxury of peach trees in my own back yard, plus a couple planters with garlic, hot peppers and bell peppers. Tree ripened peaches spoiled me, i can't buy store beaches any more.
?-)
On 06/21/2014 08:52 PM, josephkk wrote:

Hi Josephkk,
When I was stationed in George, my wife and I use to buy peaches from the road side stands. I know from where you speak. Store bought peaches are really gross.
Cool. 17 grams of carbs for a large peach. http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1990/2
I could cut it in half and share the other half with my wife.
Hmmmm. I could ever mash it up, cook it in a ton of butter and make a topping for my coconut pancakes. Maybe mix it with a mashed apricot. It is all about "carbohydrate rationing".
My stinking garlic from this year has yet to pop up. Have three from last year going strong though.
-T

Places to find all kinds of healing food and cooking information.
Specific stuff you have that may help with milk fat allergies.
Specific stuff you like to help you control your personal issues.
Not necessarily in that order.
?-)
On 06/28/2014 01:41 PM, josephkk wrote:

Hi Josephkk,
I really only know about T2 Diabetes, because I have it. Here is what I did to get my numbers down and to get drug free (YIPEE!):
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/forum7.html http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-paleo-recipes/ http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/a-meal-plan-you-can-live-with/diabetes-friendly-recipes/

Have you tried Goat's milk? The fat strands are shorter and easier to digest. Plus, Goat's milk is missing some of the allergens in Cow's milk. Here is a reference (warning, has so many pictures of cute goats it may cause brain damage):
http://wizzley.com/goat-milk-vs-cow-milk-which-is-healthier/
Meyenberg is the best in these parts. http://meyenberg.com/
Due to the Diabetes, I do not touch any milk because of the carbs. But I do go for all kinds of cheese (bacteria has had at the lactose). And, I use organic heavy whipping cream a lot.

By "personal issues", I do believe you mean my "health" and not my sterling good looks and sense of humor.
This is pretty much what I do: http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/about-me-and-diabetes/ http://www.marksdailyapple.com/definitive-guide-primal-blueprint/

A great article on exercise: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-best-exercise-there-is-hands-down/
Just a wild, wild guess, have you tried eating organic pumpkin seeds? They are a great source of Magnesium that doesn't make you run down the hall. And low Magnesium makes for all kinds of havoc with your heart. Pumpkin seeds are somewhat of a super food too. Yup, and they are low carb!
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/nut-and-seed-products/3066/2
You will know if you are low on magnesium if you have trouble sleeping, have heart flutters, eye twitches, and get a lot of cramps.
Pumpkin seeds are also the worlds yummiest sleeping pills. (They taste like sunflower seeds with a touch of pumpkin thrown in.)
I said organic as they usually compost. Now the mineral content of any plant is dependent on what is in the soil. And, my compost supplier certifies his mineral content. If you go for conventional pumpkin seeds, it is anyone's guess what the mineral content is, probably pretty low if they are not nurturing the soil. Best to go organic in this instance.
My favorite pumpkin seeds: http://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-real-food-raw-pumpkin-seeds-unsalted-16-oz
Add your own salt. (I prefer sea salt. Mineral salt tastes bitter to me.)
-T

So far the best tool against it is mild exercise.
?-)

Snip for length.
Thabks for the links, i will study them for a while. Especially all the recipes.
?-)
On 07/04/2014 08:18 PM, josephkk wrote:

Hi Josephkk,
I make a killer chicken broth (not soup). It heals what ails you. Let me know if you want the recipe.
-T