Green passion fruit due to freeze

We had a week of freeze in west central Florida near St. Petersburg. Our luxurious passion fruit vine has lost all leaves but we have dozens of green passion fruit still hanging on. What can I do with the fruit? Will they ripen like and be good to eat? How do I ripen them? Or are there recipes to eat them now as is? Frank in Largo

Reply to
FloridaGardener