Green & Glod Enonomous

Hello, these shrubs are "evergreen" (Or evergreen & evergold as it were) but do they prefer acidic soil like my other evergreens, azaleas and rhodies, or no? I have a bid of HollyTone I 'd like to get rid of and If these shrubs wouldn't mind, then they'd be the lynchpin in my (finally) total shed cleanup cleanout.
TIA
There are several Euonymus that are variegated yellow and green, however if you're referring to Euonymus japonicus 'Aureus' or 'Aureomarginatus', they are pH adaptable to many types of soils, and are noted as being somewhat salt tolerant as well.
I can't see how Hollytone would hurt them at all.....
Dave

but do

no? I

wouldn't
cleanout.

but do

no? I

wouldn't
cleanout.
Most common broadleaf evergreen shrubs will benefit from an acidic fertilizer, but at this time of year, I'd use sparingly.
pam - gardengal
Thanks to all!