Green flowers

Can anyone name a green flower that grows in spikes, and has blossoms that look somewhat like foxglove? I saw them cut in an arrangement, and I think I've seen them in a garden centre, but I can't wait till tomorrow to find out...enquiring minds want to know!
Cheers and happy gardening Toni from T.O.

Bells of Ireland!
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/84 /

any other suggestions on the same question? just courious...
best,
Ira
Random Link Generator: ------------------------------------------- http://www.the-pest-control.com/Spittlebugs.html -------------------------------------------

Thanks, Amos. That website is great! Definitely going to be a favourite.

Galtonia viridiflora? (Nowhere near flowering yet, in my garden).
Janet

Gladiolus also come in green:
http://www.dutchbulbs.com/bulbs/gladiolus/giant-hybrid-gladiolus/gladiolus-green-star/index.html

It was Bells of Ireland, definitely. But the glads are interesting. Oh to have a sunny garden in which to grow such delights!
Toni (in the shade) from T.O.
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:00:56 -0700, missnaughton

Euphorbia?
Persephone