great tree book, follow up and question on cuttings

Dirrs Hardy Trees and Shrubs is the best book of the several I looked through. Has great pictures. Thanks whoever told me about it.
Several of my cuttings from barberry and hibiscus have taken and are putting out leaves. I have them in a plastic tent. At what point can they be removed to live in the sun room? Jackie
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:05:29 -0600, "J. Davidson"

You're welcome, I believe it was me who told you about Dirr's

check for decent rooting. it's a visual judgement thing, unless there's something those plants are notorious for.
especially because they're rootlings, they may not become"confused" about the season they're in. if the hibiscus is one of the "tropical" species, i'd assume no season confusion is possible.