grass rows

I recently inherited a John Deere L-155 lawn tractor. I have a problem I hope you can help with.

When I am mowing the mower will sometime leave the grass uncut in the middle of the mower. This leave a rows of taller grass after I am done.

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong, and how to correct it.

Reply to
keith nuttle

Mow in overlapping rows, and make sure the blade is sharp.

Chris Owens

Reply to
Chris Owens